Thursday, January 7, 2010
Thursday
Well. Really good so far today! But the evening is approaching, and that is always the hardest for me! I had a salad today, and Nancy can prove it! Ha Ha. I must say thought I would have rather eaten Jen's french fries! Tee hee. There is hard candy on my desk, and I need to get rid of it! You can have 3 pieces for 60 calories, but throughout the day I don't think I realize how many I am actually eating, and those calories are gonna add up! Tomorrow we are getting a new digital scale at work and its going to be new my new best friend or enemy. My choices will decide that. I didn't feel like cooking any major for dinner, so 3 eggs, and 2 pieces of wheat toast with fat free calorie free butter! I'm cleaning and getting my house ready for company for tomorrow night! I have pizza crust in the oven for a veggie pizza I am making for tomorrow, and then I am off to my treadmill. We have some serious long overdue bonding. Pray for me! I'm actually not craving anything right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment