FATTER OR THINNER???

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Monday

Well, the weekend is officially over. I must say I did okay. I was also very sick on my stomach all weekend. Which in turn caused me to not be able to exercise. I was so hoping to be able to work out hard this weekend. I did cheat and have some cake and ice cream at my brothers birthday dinner. Last night was pretty difficult for me. I kept feeling like I needed something to eat, and I kept picking at things in the kitchen. Today has been good. I had soup, and a granola bar for lunch, and dinner was a pot roast meal. I just got off the treadmill... 45 minutes! Now I just need to be able to make it through the evening without eating much. What is better.... feeling fit, or feeding my face!???? 1 more day until weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment