FATTER OR THINNER???

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

4 POUNDS

YAY! I am so thankful that the scale showed a 4lb weightloss!!!!! So, 9 more pounds to my first goal! Small goals. I want to thank those of you that have been praying, because I really struggle with food. I am thankful to some new friends that have been very encouragine to me. I've always looked at weight loss as such a huge task because I have so much to lose, but I am trying to look at it as 1 pound goals, and in small increments. So.... I weigh in again next Wednesday! Until then more exercise and watching my food intake. We also have started a weight loss challenge at work, that is going to help me. I think its going to be fun! Gotta find a way to sabotage the girls at work! hahaha... Maybe some brownies from Brews n Bytes for Steph! hahahaha... Just Kidding! Good luck all!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I find success to be VERY motivating! I need to start weighing myself. I'd be thrilled to lose 4lbs in a week! keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete