Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Anticipation
Well, tomorrow I weigh in. Its been 8 days! I better have lost something!!!! I've done pretty good, but I need to do better this coming week. I guess the scale will tell it all. I am nercous, because I am afraid if I don't lose or if I gain, I will be very discouraged and give up! We are starting a weight loss challenge at work, and I am hoping that will keep me encouraged, and focused. I did the treadmill tonight for 40 minutes, and I actually had a pretty good work out. I need to be healthy! I don't like what I see in the mirror, and I don't like how my clothes fit! I want to be pretty!!!! I'll keep you posted on tomorrow's weight loss! PRAY! I am trying to stay focused on one day at a time and my first goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment