Sunday, January 17, 2010
New Week New Choices
Well, Its Sunday and a brand new week. I didn't exercise Friday or Saturday. I am soon ready to get on the rebounder. I need to make it a good work out, even though I am very sleepy. I should be doing housework, but working out and losing weight needs to be my priority right now. Last night we had a family reunion, and I ate, but today I've been really good. (as I type this I am watching the end of Marley and me, and I can barely see the screen, from the tears.) Why do I torture myself, and watch things like this. Just hugged my Shelby girl! Tomorrow the weight loss challege starts at work, so that will also help me with my weight loss, I hope. Well, til next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment