FATTER OR THINNER???

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Maybe over doing it?

Well, I did 50 minutes on the treadmill tonight. I'm thinking I better go back to doing 30 minutes. I'm afraid if I start out doing to much that I will plateu, and I don't want to do that. Today was a good eating day as well.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe set a minimum time (ex. 20 minutes) and then just go from there on a day to day basis. Just because you did 50 minutes today doesn't mean you HAVE to keep doing that much every day, but if you feel like doing that much on a particular day - why not? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother-in-law's sister-in-law is a athletic trainer and I posted a question on Facebook asking if it's a good thing if you're muscles are sore after you work out and this was her reply - Yes. Without getting technical, you worked hard enuf to make your muscles rebuild themselves stronger! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete